One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Coffee


I have more and more appreciation for coffee since I've come to Vancouver. Not only is it the place I've been meeting up with friends after a long day or before a good movie, but it's also lovely on a rainy day. And also I shared a cup with a handsome face yesterday.
I love what people are able to share in just a warm place, listening to a nice piece of music and sipping on a warm home brew.

No comments:

Post a Comment