One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Monday's recommendation

To celebrate the start of the Christmas season (in my opinion as an excited Christmas lover) I'll start off the season with my favorite Christmas book of all time.

A Christmas Carol
by Charles Dickens





I'm pretty sure you all know it but read it again and you'll love it even more. If you've only ever seen it and never read it then I really recommend that you do because there s just something about Dickens' way of writing that sets the mood so beautifully.
In this story we follow Mr. Ebenezer Scrooge, a grumpy old man with no love for the Christmas spirit, as he runs his dingy old tax collecting office and works his employees all through Christmas eve. It is on this fateful night that the Christmas spirits think that his bad ways have gone too far and, knowing that he has the heart to change, they will issue one last warning before it's too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment