One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Sunday, November 6, 2011

New Haircut!

Went to a great place in Bangtown down near Gastown, Vancouver. The hairdresser, Andrea, was super sweet (even though she's strong as an ox, I felt like my hair was going to leave me with that brush at some points of the cut). And the cut was great. The style of the shop is fantastic too!

So I went with the asymmetrical. and I love it ehehehehe. They never wanted to do it in France, all the hairdressers were saying,
"No, that's weird. Do something normal." Thanks hairdresser but what if I'm not normal eh?
But then again they're always asking you sixty times if you really want to shave your hair when it's pretty long, which I do a lot as well (My hair grows pretty fast). But I understand that because you can't turn back when you've cut it all off. I mean when you cut it asymmetrically you can always cut the long side short. Tssss french people. Yay Vancouver instead!
One point to North America!

3 comments:

  1. Awesome haircut! It really looks great and suits you well. Spunky, edgy, fantastic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Normality is for conformists. Not-normal is the best thing you can be.

    Great haircut, too, for all the reasons Lillie said.

    / Rain

    ReplyDelete