One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Monday, November 7, 2011

Monday's recommendation

The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe
by C. S Lewis


This is the perfect story to read to your children. The whole series is great, even the stories that cut in between the characters of the first book, CS Lewis makes the whole universe come to life. My favorite story, actually, was the last story he wrote in the series.
In this first book of the story we follow two sisters and two brothers as they journey away from their family in a time of war only to fall into a completely new world where they will discover magic and mystery, what it means to be an adult and the importance of embracing your youth.

The Magician's Nephew


This is actually a prelude to all the rest of the books and tells the story of the creation of all of Narnia and the beginning of the Lamppost.

No comments:

Post a Comment