One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bad Grade

Urgh I hate getting a bad grade. OK so it's a passing grade but I should really have done better.

the image was taken from here

To tell you the truth, I knew this was going to happen. I'm surprised I went into the test with a positive attitude, I guess that saved me from doing horribly bad.... It was a physics test and the terminology and time limits and math make me super stressed out and super nervous and I know those are the same but I'm still nervous now!.......!!!
I'm hating on myself right now. It's total depression in TV land. Oh sigh. I'll apologize to the teacher tomorrow.

Good luck to everyone in the world taking a test right now!!! I'll send you all the points I couldn't get!

No comments:

Post a Comment