One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Friday, November 18, 2011

A beautiful girl

Have you seen these photos of Frances Bean Cobain? The daughter of the late great Kurt Cobain.
I'm not one to dote much on the famous people and I have to say I don't really listen to much of his old music and none of his wife's music but I do appreciate how beautiful this girl is.


 I found these pictures here along with a lot of other great pics

And, if I could pull it off, the style she is sporting in these pics would totally be mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment