One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Second set, Third day


Discussing dolly shots.



Our Brilliant Best Boy, though I guess in this case it's Best Girl. 'Best Boy' being the Gaffer's (electrician) first assistant.




Intense scene rehearsals. 





In the movies, even the sweat is fake. This particular sweat is made with a mix of Glycerine and Water.


PS: I love Jess's Donnie Darko tattoo.


Finally got a picture of Sep!!! This man is so evasive! 


David giving me a strange look as we film a bedroom scene. We Belgians always give each other weird looks, it's a sign of solidarity.



Our 1st AD (assistant director) is unsatisfied with how much time it is taking to get this shot.


My assistant being adorable. I think all the pics I have of her on this shoot are of her looking up at me. Unfortunately there isn't that much place in a room for a whole crew so we are often sitting under lights or rolled up in a ball in the corner.


What happens on set... Stays on set.



Had a bit of a bad moment on this particular day of the shoot but the Director is such a bubble of happiness that you can't stay down for long.

No comments:

Post a Comment