One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Movie Night!

Just the other night my mother and I went out to the cinema and saw a fantastic film!

X-men: First Class


With a brilliant cast


So if you're like me and love the X-men there is nothing I really have to say to make you watch this fantastic film. If you don't read comic books or haven't seen the other X-men movies, let me just tell you that I enjoyed this one (by far) much more than the others.
Well I liked the first movie, the two after that weren't that great and the Wolverine movie was a ridiculous joke. This movie... is Great!
We see the story of how Magneto and Professor X, at that moment still Charles and Erik, became friends. The way that Charles became who he is today and created his school and what Erik went through before he became who he was.




James McAvoy,  already one of my favorite actors for all his different awesome roles and of course his fabulousness, proved again how great he was in his role as Charles Xavier.





Michael Fassbender was in the role of Erik Lehnsherr or Magneto. I don't think I've ever really seen this actor except in 300 but that movie isn't really something to base acting on. In this movie, however, I really loved how he portrayed Magneto's character and his development. 

These two characters play really well off of each other and the same kind of connection as between the Patrick Stewart and Ian McKellan representation is found.

In any case I really recommend this movie.

No comments:

Post a Comment