One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

The one that it always happens to

Had to rush to the vet's the other day and I'll let you guess with which dog... Yes, you're right, Eldur... This dog, I swear, will never ever learn to keep himself out of trouble. OK he is a husky but seriously! I feel so terribly sorry for him and at the same time I think he's an idiot!
This time it wasn't so very gruesome as before (with all the slicing and the bleeding.... *urgh*). OK well actually we laughed at him all the way to the vet, even though we shouldn't have.
Don't you hate funny, bad things? You feel like a jerk for laughing but you can't help yourself!

So the other day we had the normal start. Got up, ate breakfast, cleaned the bird cage, walked the dogs and then my mother drove off to the horses. I noticed soon after she had gone that Eldur looked like someone had punched him in the eye. I was worried but I thought nothing more of it, since we have a brute of a Saint Bernard who has nothing against punching anyone in the eye.
Then I saw him again a but later and his lip had swollen on one side. I was worried but was in the middle of editing something so I quickly cut and spliced some stuff together and went off to look for him. By the time I found him, after having run around in the garden fro a while and then finally looking through the whole house, his whole face had swollen beyond recognition! He looked like a baby Sharpei!

I laughed through my whole conversation with my mother on the phone to ask her what to do, we laughed together on the car ride to the vet's and the vet laughed when she saw him. I think he might have been slightly displeased with us.



Luckily now he's back to this:


No comments:

Post a Comment