One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, June 2, 2011

My last days on my second set in Paris!


The actress's dress is very 'osez'!



When makeup has free time on it's hands, they give AC's (assistant camera men) black eyes. In the picture you don't see it, but that purple makeup was actually a tad sparkly (and by a tad I mean pretty much completely sparkly) so it was like he had been punched by a fairy.
A mean fairy nonetheless.



It was a late shoot, we were approaching 11 o'clock in the evening at this point. So the dolly became a sliding bed. 





You can't see it that well in this picture but those slightly shiny white lines all over my palm are paper cuts. I have no idea how they got there and how I managed to make so many...


This was my last day on the shoot. 9 o'clock in a creepy alley by Lamarck-Caulincourt. We were shooting the rape scene in the movie and the window right where the 'rape' was taking place had little girls in it. 
Nooooo!!!!
The father stuck his head out and grinned at us as he closed the blinds. A friendly and smart man he was!




When it gets late on a set, you stand around uselessly.


Continuity picture of their positions in the scene so I could find a good cut. 
All in all, it was a pretty damn good shoot and I really enjoy Latoya's way of Directing. All I need to do now is edit it all together!

No comments:

Post a Comment