One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Floris's Birthday!

My little brothers birthday party!!! OK so ha was in school during his real birth day and actually had 6 exams that day, yikes! But a weekend party is still fantastic and needed when your birthday is during school time.



These pictures don't show much of anything but there in the distance was a field of lavender. I had never seen a field so completely purple, it was like a river of purple. I guess this bizarre weather we've been having was good for the lavender industry. 



I swear Le Gros du Roi is just bunkers for buildings. Sometimes I feel the whole city is just space ships and when the time is right they will blast off.


Little bro does not smile for pictures or like pictures so YAY! He must have been really happy and I can't even describe how happy I am that he was.




My hair is insane in the wind that was there and it was actually freezing, but whatever!








The man making the fish platters was fantastic! He was fast and brilliant and had the best smile ever.




What's better after lunch at the sea then mini-golf? Nothing, in my humble opinion.








Right so these were rushed shots and there are many appearances of the blurry thumb as I tried to evade stray balls and run after the boys, while holding a bag, a golf club and the phone.



Yes that is a small and annoying jump. Yes I took two shots to get it over. Yes the boys all did it in one go. Sigh...




I feel like Nike sponsored this hole.



This course was brilliant. You had to get the ball up that steep (not so much on this picture) hill and in that first hole that is at the bottom of the picture, and then it goes through some kind of underground tunnel and comes out near the hole over at the top of the picture. 



Mother won! She does every time we go here. Granted that has only been twice, but still!


Giant traffic jam on the way home, during which my little bro's friends mother (phew that's a mouth full) told us lots of horror stories about foster homes and their parents and their problems. I felt so bad by the time we got out of the jam I wanted to jump over to the nearest foster home and save all the children.


Passed by Aigues Mortes, I love the ramparts around fortified cities. 

No comments:

Post a Comment