One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Monday, June 13, 2011

Monday's recommendation

The Sage of Pliocene Exile

The Many-Colored Land (First Book)
by Julian May






This book is pretty intense Science-Fiction/Fantasy. The slash (/) is almost non-existent in this story actually, the science having melded into something of fantasy.
Thanks to a creation by a great french man, a machine is created that can take you back in time. So far back that you find yourself in an Earth before humans were even there. People start paying loads of money to be able to go back in time and live away from the struggling alliances between the different world, to a time where you only had to worry about yourself and your world. To this day the machine is in use and it is the latest group of travelers that we follow in their travels towards the past.
However when they get there, they aren't the only ones on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment