One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Monday, June 27, 2011

Late Monday's recommendation

So today's recommendation is the fruit of a tired and overworked mind.

Kiss from a Rogue
By Shirley Karr

I do believe I've already recommended 'What an Earl Wants' from this writer. Yes this is a romance novel, yes it is one with one of those covers, but what can I say, the story is good!
The young brother of the main character of the first story I recommended, is a rake... Or at least he has just decided he wanted to be one. His brother controlled all of their estates and money and had a great love, why should he have to stick around and get bored?
However, on his first attempt to be a rake Tony Sinclair finds himself trying to tempt the lovely Mrs. Sylvia Montgomery. Unbeknowst to our Anthony, the lovely wife of the late Mr. Montgomery has taken over a failing industry that, to keep afloat,has involved her in some criminal activities.
What will happen when the poor Sinclair gets thrown into a mess that has nothing to so with him? And why is it that he has accepted to play the role of Mrs. Montgomery's new husband?

No comments:

Post a Comment