One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, June 11, 2011

Feathered Photoshoot

We recently acquired some new feathery friends for our aviary, which has now become dangerous to walk in with all the plumed occupants soaring past your face while you are trying to clean.
Here are a few pics of our new pets.


Here are our original birds, having a laugh and swinging around. 






I put all these in because Valentine would actually wait for the noise of my Iphone picture before she turned her head slightly to the side, seriously she is the biggest bird poser I know. 


This is one of our new darlings, his name is Tristan and he has a female called Isolde.  They are Princesse de Galle birds.


There's Isolde with King.


And here is our other addition, Milady previously had another male but he died (it was a horrifying and very sad moment) so we bought her a new friend, Milord. They get along wonderfully and are the most curious and playful pair of birds I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment