One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Oh God...

I've gone numb from all the editing and sitting and headphone wearing I've been doing and must continue doing.
At least it was raining before, now it's sunny and amazing. Damn you beautiful and brilliant mountains of Switzerland!

Oh well, the rain gave me a present that I could appreciate even from behind a desk.







Ok so it totally ended in that neighboring house! I knew it would be a man in Switzerland that would own a pot of gold!

No comments:

Post a Comment