One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Friday, June 10, 2011

What you find in the forest...

So I didn't get a picture but just a few moments ago, as I was walking the dogs my mother and I stumbled upon a mess of feathers. Probably from a pheasant.
The thing was it was way too many feathers for one bird and they were e.v.e.r.y.w.h.e.r.e! It continued on for at least ten meters of feathers in every corner of the road and in the trees.
It is not hunting season and there are no animals that could do that in our forest, unless boars have developed a liking for pheasant. Since I did not catch sight of the nasty monster that did this I will give you a picture of my best guess.




I think my dogs could do a good job of scaring him off. Especially when Feanor has had a fun time splashing around in the mud.





Black face and disgusting paws, my mother was ready to strangle her.

No comments:

Post a Comment