One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Those inexplicable things

Do you have those things that you notice, things that you feel are strange or that you just can't find a good explanation for them? I have one that bothers me constantly (and my mother now that I have mentioned it to her).
My forever question is that shoe, that single shoe, that you always see at the side of the road on a highway or some country road in the middle of nowhere.




I always wonder, why just one? Are there people out there walking with just one shoe? What did this one shoe do wrong? And the placement always confused me. Did they toss it out the window while driving, on the highway?! Or did they stop, again on the highway, just to get rid of a shoe?
It's all very confusing.

No comments:

Post a Comment