One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Feanor

I've just realized that my puppy Feanor is growing up on this blog! I hadn't really noticed until I started categorizing all the posts (my god I'm sad but it was a very boring day! I swear!).
So I'm dedicating this post to my 'little' Feanor and also to her breeder that I am sending the link to this to so they can see how well she is doing.



She was so cute and small!!!! These were taken the first day we brought her back from the breeder.





My legs were her cushion yes. Now she tends to sleep on our feet while cooking. Practical. 



She liked to squeeze her head through, and we liked to watch.


I cannot believe how small she was! Now she squashes Eldur.












In case this is confusing, she's trying to squeeze under that branch.




OK so she chases and then eats her tail... Sigh.


She just started doing this! Our little lady! Whenever she sits somewhere and you come in, she raises up her head and crosses her feet. Adorable!




Oh God.


On that note.

No comments:

Post a Comment