One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Swiss not so much vacation

Back in our Swiss house, unfortunately I'm here with three movies to edit.... sigh. I do enjoy editing but the mountains are so beautiful. I feel like Maria in the Sound of Music if the nuns had not let her leave the convent and she had to sit behind the computer and...... um....... pray?

At least I can still go out on a lovely dinner with my fantastic family.


I love looking out the window and seeing mountains. I think that is just my favorite thing about this house. 



Mother discovering that Floris and I had eaten pieces of h.e.r chocolate. 


I love how Floris kind of looks like he is faking interest but he is actually listening. 


My mother's friend and my friend's mother (try to figure that one out).



"Are you taking a picture?"


"Yes you are."


"I won't stop till you smile"
"Fine"




We often go to this restaurant. Of course it's one of the only ones open so our choices are pretty limited in the off season. Thank God it's delicious anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment