One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Friday, June 3, 2011

Things you notice when you aren't even looking

I think it's so fun to notice something silly or strange and without really thinking about it, to go after it. I ran through a field for a long stretch of time to dash after a black and white butterfly but never really got a very good picture. It was worth it though, because I saw it really well.







And I went into a metro following these, just found myself on the other side of the tracks. I didn't really notice how fabulous they were until I saw them really.


No comments:

Post a Comment