One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Second set, Second day


Our actress chillin' in the makeup room.


The makeup room doubled as the camera room since there were only a certain amount of rooms in the apartment. 



The Director, Latoya, having a chat with the actors.


My darling continuity assistant. 




Lunchtime.



Our 1st AD, assistant director, working away.



My darling Jess and the Lovely Rachel, our makeup and costume departments.


What DPs do when they don't have a camera in their hands.



Bobby, I think he was a grip on this set.

There was a bit of a bad moment on this day at the set for moi but it was fine thanks to the darling crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment