One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

My second set in Paris, my first day on it


My dearest Jess doing some crazy touch ups in the makeup department. 


The DP and the Director discussing important matters (even though they were actually chatting about food)


Our Director is satisfied with the makeups awesome techniques.



2nd AC making sure everything is up and running in the camera department. 


Woohoo! Dolly track! It is so amusing seeing the camera man be pulled back and forth on what looks like a miniature train track (like the one in 'the Santa Claus').





Movies are so technical...



Our actor.


Crazy set design.


A nice Master Shot of the room, I can't help but think of a security camera. And then when you register the fact that that camera is pointing at the bed you wonder what else it might be filming....





Our Actress



Getting ready for some workout!



I am ruining movie magic with this picture! The dangling legs are the hanging man at the end of the movie. No it is not the actor nor is this man hanging from the neck. This is actually our Producer, Adrien.
Sigh.... Movies aren't what we think they are.



On that note I leave you with some interesting discoveries about the behind the scenes of movies.

No comments:

Post a Comment