One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Bizarre and awesome moments

My mother and I went to Disneyland at the beginning of the year, last year. It was cold, freezing and absolutely glacial. This is to be expected in Paris at that time of year but this nasty weather and amazing place (one of the four happiest places on Earth) combined together to create awesomeness.



We went on the Buzz Lightyear ride like.... 5 times. The number of amazing times we went on this ride combined with all of the aforementioned factors made this awesome picture a reality. As you can see we are both wearing so much that our body shapes are indiscernible but this picture makes it work!
Only in Disneyland my friends, only in Disneyland.

ps: I do realize I have used the same descriptive words many times but I am flustered by the greatness.

No comments:

Post a Comment