One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Friday, May 20, 2011

The good old days

I just noticed today that the last time my mother and I went on one of our (what used to be) annual trips to England was in 2009. Where has time gone!!!
Do you remember when you were 6 and waiting an hour for something was like watching 2001: Space Odyssey in slow motion.
In a moment of weakness as I thought of the good times in England I attacked my room for any SD drives I could find to get the old pictures onto my computer.




My mother, best friend, best friend's mother and I all agree that stiles are amazing, useful and a good laugh when they are actually too high to get over.




Fruit is fun too!



My great aunt (my mother's aunt) is the greatest lady to bring along on any trip!



I actually thought this little guy was dead for a little while. Me and my mother started yelling at it to make it get up as Englishmen stared at us like mad women. 


Thank God!


We came upon some kind of ritual at a stone circle like the Stone Hedge but less famous. There are lots of them littering the English country side. This one just happened to be circled by a couple of people and a man dressed as a shaman and chanted about seasons. Their ice cream was rather delicious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment