One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Monday, May 9, 2011

The show must go on

It's official! This year is my most bizarre sicknesses year! Woohoo! I have never been sick so much, for so many strange reasons, and it is only May!
I'm stuck at home trying to fight off what I think is food poisoning (yay!) so I will share with you my first day on the shoot.

As I said before, I'm helping a friend out with their movie as Continuity person. So here are some pics of the first day and why I got a nasty sun burn.


 The two ACs hard at work. Assistant cameramen for those who wondered what that meant.


 Our actor Ian.


 2nd AC Luis giving us a little grin.

 The DP, director of photography (or main cameraman), Isarr getting ready for the shot.

Gaffer (head electricity and lighting), Payam, checking as you might have guessed...The light!

Rehearsal between two main actors, Ian and Sylvia, aka Miguel and Mia.



 And here is our director Samantha.



 Head of sound and one of our lighting experts.

This is what producers do once the movie starts shooting.

No comments:

Post a Comment