One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Shooting day 2

This was the last day I was able to be on Samantha's shoot, unfortunately I have some sort of heartburn/food poisoning that is making it difficult to get out of the apartment since I need to... well there's no nice way to say I need to throw up all the time, so there!
I feel bad because I promised to help Samantha and I hope the other continuity person helping will manage to keep everything good.

For the second day we got a great bar, where the actor works, as the diner in the movie. The owner was a sweetheart. 




Here's Ryma, the make-up artist, putting some finishing touches on Sylvia's face.

Took us a little while to get everything out of the way and spacious  for the shoot. 



Our fantastic director, Samantha, looking as great as ever as she talks to the main actor, getting his mic adjusted.

Delightful Production Design assistant, props and set, Juliann. 



Gaffer Payam, setting up the light boards.

It's fun being a gaffer.

The two lovely ladies chillin'. 

Isarr, DP, making sure the light is good.

Samantha looking at the monitor as the scene plays through.

Sylvia getting into character.



This was actually a bad idea as that fireplace made everyone who got an inch near it orange.



The boom operator.



Me and Sylvia

All in all, super bummed out that I couldn't be there the last two days of shooting. Especially if it's to sit here and race back and forth between the bathroom and the bed. Siiigh ah well, it happens to the best of us.
I hope everyone out there is healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment