One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Dear readers (if there are any constant ones)

I'm on a shoot until Sunday that is CRAZY long. All day long I am in a steamy room filled with lights, cameras, actors and a full crew and its already warm outside.
So in waiting for me to post some delightful pics of the lovely shoot I will have to resign to the fact that I am not able to post until this shoot is done, only because I am too tired to move correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment