One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Silliness in all its splendor

I love my animals only because they do silly things, all the time, without abandon.


 Feanor likes eating her tail. Not just chasing it. She likes to gnaw on it as she lies somewhere, she also does this with her feet. 


Feanor is also under the impression that she can fly and often times tries to climb over ledges that she can't climb over. 
Mother and I took advantage of the moment to take ridiculous shadow pictures.

Athos likes sneaking. Sticking his head out over ledges of tables of the stairs to look at you with his gigantic puppy dog eyes. Adorable!
PS: Only adding this picture because I wish I could be that comfortable!


No comments:

Post a Comment