One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Friday, May 6, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!

As I woke up early enough (sigh) that I can write this. I'm going to throw a message of love out there to my beautiful mother and all the other beautiful mothers of the world!





Crazy pictures of when my mother attacked my bed to see if the mattress was OK.

All women become like their mothers. That is their tragedy. No man does. That's his
-Oscar Wilde
Oscar Wilde was such a pessimist but I love this quote as my mother is by far a kinder person than me and nothing would give me more pleasure than to resemble her in any way.
Love you Mother!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment