One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

UUURGH

I know that the deadline for all these movies in Friday so I am finally going to have all these directors off my back but.... I have been working non-stop with only small breaks to go to open bank accounts and buy an adapter (to be able to do more work). I might pass out from the work load.
And I'm starting to not appreciate all these movies anymore.

But ah well, the time of release is almost near! 
Couldn't be more excited about the Open House at my school tomorrow. Mostly because it means I have a good reason for leaving this apartment. But the more I look at the information about it, the more excited I get. Don't you love that feeling when you go to a new school? The apprehension, the excitement and all that. If you're in Vancouver and want to look around at a a film school it's open, go here to sign in.

Alright back to the work I go.

No comments:

Post a Comment