One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Arrived!

I've finally settled in and have internet in Vancouver! Yay! I can't wait to get the school started but I still have some other work and need to get all the bank and phone stuff arranged. Well to moments of boredom over here.






Had a great two flights over here and even my 5 hour layover was spent chatting with some Vancouver people. Great first impressions Vancouver!

I live in Yaletown.

No comments:

Post a Comment