One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

Death by work

It is 9:55 AM and I am already overworked. That can't be normal. By the way if you want to become an editor or anything in the film business, don't go overseas when you are at the end of a couple of projects. Alright so I'm overseas for school and it's kind of the director's and people-who-bailed-in-them's fault that there is extra fault, but I'm not going to bail on people in need so now I'm overworked.
Pfiuuuuuu...
Alright so I guess that could be called a rant. But that is what happens to people who are working too much.

I guess there is something good in all of this. If you are looking to transfer files or store them on internet here are a couple site that can help you:

wetransfer.com
dropbox.com
megaupload.com

Hope this helps anyone else that is having problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment