One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Friday, October 14, 2011

Open House

I had the greatest time at the Open House yesterday. I met some interesting people, although they were not enrolled in the program yet and I'm not sure if they are going to since they are more interested in music than Sound Design for movies and games, but it was still nice meeting them.



I think the most entertaining thing about it was when we got there and walked up to the Sound Design section, which was next to the Game Design section, the Game section people asked us what we were there for. We answered Sound Design and the teachers and older students at the Sound Design section exclaimed "Girls?!" and ran over to us. Suffice it to say I think the fact that I'm a tomboy will be useful in the next year at VFS.

No comments:

Post a Comment