One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Somethingt to live by

This was on Design is mine today and I really think it's something everyone should live by, so here you go.


This is very true especially in my line of work (Sound Design and Video Editing) you really have to work hard on a lot of different things to catch a break and land a big role. But I'm pretty sure you have that in all jobs.

My Dad always told me that you can only get one or two life-changing chances in a single lifetime and you have to take it, even if you have to work ten times harder once you've taken that chance, so don't be afraid and jump!

No comments:

Post a Comment