One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Gastown Tattoo Parlour

With my birthday coming up soon I decided to treat myself to a new tattoo. I've been drawing up a design for a while and all I had to do was find a good tattoo place. Being quite obsessed with steampunk and anything that resembles it so I was pretty interested in the Gastown area of Vancouver.
That was how I found Gastown Tattoo online, linked here.


Just love the 'Tipping makes it hurt less' sign. 


I went the day before yesterday and got this here beauty for 100$.


It's the planetary alignment of my birthday, that I gave my own personal flair to.
My artist was Arlin ffrench.

2 comments:

  1. What a cool tattoo. I've been wanting to get one for some time, but I'm a chicken. LOL. Very cool design you came up with. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a complete wimp when it comes to pain or anything like that as well. It's actually not that bad, it really depends on where you get it.
    And thank you ^^

    ReplyDelete