One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Monday's recommendation on Tuesday...

I don't suppose spending the weekend at school rather then at home is a good excuse for having forgotten to post, but perhaps having to do a couple of sheets of homework is.
In any case, let's stop with all the chit-chat and give you your recommendation!

The 'Warriors' series: Book 1-6
by Erin Hunter



Alright, alright, they are children's books! But what books they are! I just have to recommend the Warrior series. In the art of Jean de la Fontaine, Hunter creates a mirror society of our own in the clans of the wild cats. Discover the amazing world that lies right next to ours and what our cats really do when they slip out of the house for a couple days.
We follow our main character, an adorable house cat as he ventures forth into the unknown and somehow becomes Firepaw of the Thunderclan, an apprentice in training to become a warrior.

No comments:

Post a Comment