One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Dedications



I'd like to dedicate this post to the late, Leslie Nielson. I can't say that I have one specific favorite among actors but if you ever asked me who I could watch over and over without getting sick of it, I would have to say that he would be my best bet. Coupled with the fact that slapstick comedy, or at least 'older' slapstick comedy is my Achilles's heel there is just no way you can keep a straight face when watching him do his thing.
So there you have it, I dedicate this post to the late and great. You might know him from, Airplane!, Dracula Dead and Loving it, or of course from Naked Gun.


No comments:

Post a Comment