One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

First Date



Have you ever been on a first date? I hadn't until two days ago.

Don't you feel that there is so much stress around one moment between two people that barely know each other to hit it off straight away. It's no wonder that most relationships start in school or at work where you get to know someone. Not that my date went wrong but if it does go wrong how do you know it wasn't just a bad day? (Of course if he's all hatchety murdery then RUN!)
Well it is an experience, and good or bad, experiences give you... well experience I guess.


I hope someone, hopefully many people, are having good dates out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment