One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Sunday, December 5, 2010

Snowy Cottages



You know what, looking at this picture, don't you think that it would be awesome if you received Christmas presents in the mail? Of course saint Nick should not hold back on the tree presents but just the feeling of opening a mailbox and finding some presents inside would be marvelous! Kind of like finding an amazon shipment but without the actual paying going on.
In any case I think it would cushion the blow considerably, of not receiving presents in the mail that is, if I lived in one of these cottages. Don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment