One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Monday, December 13, 2010

Monday's recommendation

Having gone on my first 'first date' ever yesterday evening, I feel it is necessary to recommend to you something along the romantic, corny and generally amazing lines.

So for today:

The Undomestic Goddess
by Sophie Kinsella






This is the story of a woman, Samantha Sweeting, who leads a fast life in the London law firm Carter Spink. Business is her life and nothing much else matters. But when a deal falls through and she is going to be blamed for it, Samantha can't find anything else to do but run away. Soon enough she finds herself in the home of a nouveau riche lady in the countryside who believes her to be her new housekeeper. Unable to refuse, Samantha finds herself performing tasks that she probably understands less than her new employer. How will she get herself out of this one? And will the handsome gardener help her when he finds the mess she has made in the kitchen?

No comments:

Post a Comment