One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Recuparation part 2


 Before going to the Caveau we also passed by another little bar area 'the Frog & Princess'. The bar serves beers that are brewed on the spot and some hella good fries that me and Jess indulged on before our friends joined us to Jazz it up. The cocktails were high quality as well.
This gem is probably the cleanest place I have ever been to so if you cringe at the thought of using the WC in any bar then go to this one and leave your mind at ease. 
One thing I can say that isn't a high claiming praise? The prices were a bit higher than other places, but personally I think it was worth it. 



So although the first night was a house party and I can't share with you the awesomeness of that place I can already tell you that the people's house had a hand cranked elevator rack to bring books or anything between each floor, a cellar cave area that was someone's room and had the most impressive lighting/death scene stage area, a bathtub in the middle of the room on the second floor, and glass windows between each floor (on the ground) so you can look down/or up between each of them. Sufficient to say that that was possibly the raddest place on earth, if not a bit lacking in privacy.

No comments:

Post a Comment