One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Four day weekend



As it was the beginning of a four day weekend Thursday past my mother, brother and I decided that Disneyland (on Thursday and Friday) was a necessary action. So off we went. I ask for forgiveness for not posting anything during my time there but, you have to pay for internet and everyone knows that Disneyland, although the happiest place on Earth, is not the cheapest.
BUT! What a great time we did have! Granted it was cold, rainy and generally grim (Disneyland in Paris can do that) it made for some general laughs as we tromped along in our amazing ponchos that my ever ready mother saw fit to bring along. It was my little brother's first visit! (that he can remember) and we had a great time as we froze in lines and spent time waiting for it to be time to use a fast pass haha. Freezing I say because my mother and I had a t-shirt, a shirt, a thick wool sweater, a little less thick wool sweater, a coat, gloves and a scarf and a poncho. I even got myself a cowboy hat, the best hat ever against rain! I never knew but there it is for you.
All in all we had a great time, saw a few great shows and witnessed the lighting of the Christmas tree and the castle at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment