One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Bonsai Madness!

Hello again! It is a happy person that greets you today! I am very pleased with myself (hahaha) but mostly I should be pleased with my amazing little bonsai that got through the rough moment and survived!
I've never taken care of plants but I now find myself with two bonsais and five little cactuses. My Chinese Orme went through a horrible moment and was dying to my great despair. It was potted all wrong by the shop so they could sell it in a tiny pot for cheaper but it really needed place for its roots to breath. I repotted it, risky as it may be at the start of the winter season, but I told myself if I didn't do it now it was going to die anyway. So I tried my best to do as instructed by the many books and bliss has been achieved as my little Orme is now thriving like never before! I'm so glad!
Here are a few, before and after of repotting and re...life I guess.






No comments:

Post a Comment