One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Christmas!





Don't you love the Christmas season?! I (just a bit) go crazy for Christmas! This year I am going all the way with presents created by yours truly and decorations... Because apparently I don't have any homework (this is not true! I must be stopped!).
Anyway I thought I would share some thoughts on little amazing decorations that I was inspired by off of internet. I don't remember where exactly I got these but isn't it such a great idea? And it saves so much money on all those store bought decorations. Bring on the glue, newspapers and a whole lot of colors and props!

No comments:

Post a Comment