One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Monday, November 22, 2010

Monday's recommendation

I don't know if it's unorthodox to recommend a romance novel but gosh darn it I am going to recommend this one!

What an Earl wants
By Shirley Karr



This is the typical battle of the sexes story. Romance soars when our seductive hero, Quincy , gets hired by Lord Sinclair as his... Secretary? A job only given to men during this period piece but what Lord Sinclair doesn't know is that his new secretary isn't everything he... or she seems.
A great read and a really fun writing style, you'll be pulled in by the witty characters and the forever matchmaking household of Lord Sinclair.

No comments:

Post a Comment