One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Class?



I've always been a bit wary of plays that are either recommended or forced to attend to by teachers. After having a couple of bad encounters with characters that would spit up blood and do other things that came out of their bodies...*shudder* I've always expected the worst.
Tonight however, I was pleasantly surprised and spent a nice time at a great play (even ending the play with Arcade of Fire). The play was an American turn on Julius Caesar by Shakespeare and kind of happens in the late sixties, everyone wearing suits. It was actually really well done and I recommend it to anyone in France, and I think is plays in the US too!

No comments:

Post a Comment