One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

To shop the shops





An amazing day! (This is not a recent poster above but the Nimagine expo/selling place takes place every year).
As you can guess we went out to Nimagine to look through the tons of little shops. There is so much great, unique stuff and it's really difficult to choose which shop you want to spend all your money in (since nothing is really cheap). I brought my friend Jess, who's at my house for the weekend, and bought him an awesome shawl at the stand where I bought some pretty fabulous clothes. I also got new glasses! So excited!
All in all I was really happy that I spent the day with my two friends from my village (and consequently my youth) which has been a long time since.

No comments:

Post a Comment