One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Hobbies


Surprisingly enough, I am not much of a hobby person. I guess you can call my piano playing and horse-back riding hobbies but I am not someone who collects them like most of my friends. There isn't something that I'll go out of my way to do that requires an extra amount of work (I consider piano and riding as purely enjoyable moments).
However, not so long ago, I started sewing. I used to take sewing classes when I was young and enjoyed it tremendously! But there weren't any classes after I left America, the only land that has classes for everything. (Sometimes I wonder how anyone knows how to do anything in this country! Argh France!)
In any case! I have become a sewing fanatic! I have gone crazy, even to the point that stabbing myself in the finger is an enjoyment and a great part of the experience (I know. Something is terribly wrong!).
I just had to say this and exclaim my joy ti the world!
I will put up some pictures of my work soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment