One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Discoveries!



Found the most amazing little 'passage' with the greatest shops inside. The Passage Jouffroy leads through an array of books that cover the walls and tables that line the walls on either side. You continues up a set of stairs and arrive in another hall filled with the greatest sets of shops. A shop where they make hollow books to stash your treasures in, a shop for toy houses and creative accessories to make bears and such (which was the shop I was going to called Pain D'épices hehehe) and a great bakery. Not to mention shop after shop of Christmas Decorations!!! This is an event in France since they don't really doll anything up, santa-style, for the great occasion that is X-mas.
In short, Greatest Discovery EVER!

                                          Pain d'épices

No comments:

Post a Comment