One day I want to become a writer, and artist, an editor. I have traveled so much with my parents and my brothers that they are my closest friends and sometimes I wonder if I can actually say I come from any certain country. I love food so much that I think of countries according to the dishes they serve. And also, I am sharing my life with you.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Haircuts, haircuts, haircuts


Doesn't getting a haircut seem like such a big deal when really it isn't.... completely. I'm pretty OK with the whole cut it all off till it's 'man' short even if it's super long, and even when I get those worried looks from the hairdresser and the couple dozens of times that they ask "Are you sure?" before they take that fatal first snip. I love short and long so the ginat leaps from one to another are fun more then disconcerting to me. The one thing that freaks me out is trying a new style...
You know when you think about, maybe I should get it more curly-like, and then you imagine yourself with a poodle on a head instead of your hair and you get those inner shivers that make your skin crawl. Then you want to be original but not to the point that you have to make an effort every morning and if you don't you're that creep that has 'that haircut' but doesn't take the time for it. Like the emo/punk only considered emo because his mohawk is hanging off of his nose. Sigh... perhaps I think too much. Instead! Look at someone who always looked good.
I've always wanted hair like hers... maybe I'll try it and describe the dire consequences of my actions to you later.

No comments:

Post a Comment